Monday, January 2, 2012

25 Days of Christmas Summary

I had a lot of fun doing my 25 Days of Christmas challenge during the month of December. I'm proud to say I was able to keep up with it and posted something new for all 25 days without missing a day! I even have a bonus post! I have tons of ideas that I didn't even get to think about doing so stay tuned next December! Check out all of my posts below and I look forward to sharing more creative ideas next year!

25 Days of Christmas
Day 1: Advent Calendar
Day 2: Christmas Card Holder
Day 3: Hurricane Centerpiece
Day 4: Wine Glass Centerpiece
Day 5: Snowman Ornament
Day 6: "We Whisk You a Merry Kissmas"
Day 7: Graham Cracker "Gingerbread" House
Day 8: Holiday Manicure
Day 9: Winter Wonderland Martini
Day 10: Chocolate Dipped Graham Crackers with Peppermint
Day 11: Reindeer Beer
Day 12: Marshmallow Mugs
Day 13: Peanut Snowmen
Day  14: Candy Cane Vodka
Day 15: Reindeer Washcloth Gift
Day 16: Christmas Treats
Day 17: Mistletoe Jello Shots
Day 18: Holiday Cookies: Reindeer and Melted Snowmen
Day 19: Eggnog Cupcakes
Day 20: Holiday Sangria
Day 21: Holiday Photo Booth
Day 22: Snowman Gift
Day 23: Holiday Cocktail
Day 24: Snowy Votives
Day 25: Fruit Christmas Tree
Christmas Bonus : Santa Hat Brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment