Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Resolutions Smesolutions

This is my first update on my 2012 New Years Resolutions. I think so far my progress would be considered a resolution fail. Even so, my goals are mostly just "trying" harder so there is still plenty of time to get my act together. Let's review.

1) Healthier Lifestyle: Physical fitness and eating healthier in general
2) Keeping up with cleaning/housework/organization
3) Continuing to blog more often
4) Keep trying new crafts and recipes!

My first resolution was to live a healthier lifestyle in general. Yes I know it's cliche but I really do want to have some sort of physical fitness in my life. I don't have any high expectations of losing all kinds of weight or anything like that, but I need to start somewhere and that's actually making an effort on a weekly basis. While I haven't started this yet, I hope to soon. The other half of this is trying to eat healthier in general. I'm not sure exactly what that entails, because I do refuse to diet, but I think I have been doing better so far with grocery shopping and trying to get better things for dinner options.

My second resolution was to keep up with cleaning, housework and organization. I will always need improvement on this but I did get my Christmas decorations put away last week which was a big step. I also got some Valentines Day decorations out. The living room and kitchen are in decent shape. I really just need to be better about putting my clothes away and my big project I have to do is organizing my makeup and samples on my vanity.

My next resolution was to continue to blog more often. Well until today I hadn't blogged since I made the resolutions. Well today I started my Birchbox January box blog as well as this blog, so hopefully I'm getting back on track with that.

My final resolution is to keep trying new crafts and recipes. This one ties into the blog goal because I of course love to blog about those types of things. There are tons of crafts and recipes that I'm dying to try on Pinterest along with some organization tips, hairstyles and much much more. Next up for me will be similar to my 25 Days of Christmas. I am planning to do a 14 Days to Valentines Day type challenge leading up to the big day of love! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment