Sunday, December 4, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 4

For day 4 of my 25 Days of Christmas challenge, I have another creative centerpiece idea to share with you. I originally saw this idea as a wedding centerpiece and later saw a fun Christmas version of it. This one is so simple and similar to day 3, you can make it themed for any occasion. All you need is 1-3 wine glasses, small candles and some sort of floral. I chose to use 3 wine glasses, 3 white candles, and silver glittery fake floral pieces. You simply put a flower, leaves or piece of floral in the wine glass, flip it upside down and place the candle on "top" of the bottom of the wine glass. If you're using more than 1 glass, arrange them so they look nice on the table. You can use additional pieces of floral and Christmas bulbs to arrange around the glasses for a more festive look. I arranged mine on a black tray that I keep on my table. See my pictures below!






No comments:

Post a Comment