Sunday, December 25, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: BONUS

I have a bonus post for my 25 Days of Christmas challenge. I also made Santa Hat brownies but ran out of days so you get a bonus post!

Ingredients:
Favorite brownie mix or recipe
Strawberries
White chocolate chips

Supplies:
Mini brownie pan
Piping bag and tip

For these adorable treats, you start my mixing up a batch of your favorite brownie mix. Then divide it into the mini brownie pan. Once the brownies are cool, cut the stem off of each strawberry. Next, heat up a bowl of white chocolate melting chips. I used one cup for about 36 mini brownies. Next put the melted white chocolate in a piping bag and pipe a dot on the tip of each strawberry. Then proceed to put a large dot of white chocolate on the bottom of each strawberry and press onto the top of each brownie. The result is a delicious treat that is super cute and makes a great addition to any holiday party or family dessert table.

No comments:

Post a Comment