Thursday, December 1, 2011

25 Days of Christmas

Even though Christmas stuff has been in stores since before Halloween, Black Friday often marks the official day that everyone starts taking out their decorations and begins to check off their shopping lists. However, December 1 truly marks the first day of the Christmas spirit for me. I've listened to a few Christmas songs on the radio but now I feel it's safe to officially whip out my Christmas cds and listen away while I decorate my apartment and continue to organize my holiday shopping list. It also marks the first day of ABC's 25 Days of Christmas where they play Christmas themed shows and movies every night until Christmas Day itself. Check out this year's schedule here. In the spirit of this, I am going to attempt my own version of 25 Days of Christmas by doing a Christmas or winter themed craft, recipe or gift idea each day from December 1-25. I'll keep track of everything on my blog including instructions, recipes and pictures. I wanted to do something similar last year but started late and therefore decided to shorten it to a classic "12 Days of Christmas." This year I'm taking on the full 25, stay tuned tonight for Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment