Monday, October 8, 2012

31 Days of Halloween: Day 8


For day eight of my 31 Days of Halloween, I decided to make candy corn vodka, something I've been waiting to try ever since I made my Candy Cane Vodka for my 25 Days of Christmas last year. I also tried Peeps Vodka for Eight Days of Easter but that one didn't turn out as well.


Ingredients:
1 cup of candy corn
Vodka



All you do is take a cup of candy, candy corn in this case, and put it in a jar or bottle and then pour vodka over it. Let it sit for 2 days and see what happens. Once my two days are up, I am going to make some sort of Candy Corn Martini with it!




UPDATE: I made some Candy Corn Martinis and a Candy Corn Cordial with the vodka. See the recipes here. They were all tasty but the first recipe definitely tasted the most like candy corn. The vodka was also tasty on it's own!


No comments:

Post a Comment