Monday, October 22, 2012

31 Days of Halloween: Day 21


For day twenty-one of my 31 Days of Halloween, I made these cute little skeleton favors.

Ingredients:
Brownies
White chocolate covered pretzels (I used Flipz)
Marshmallows
Black edible marker
Lollipop sticks
Cellophane bags
Ribbon to tie

Step 1: Bake up a batch of brownies. I accidentally bought the wrong size box (I needed the 13x9 family size for my pan) so mine were very thin.

Step 2: Once the brownies are cool, cut them into squares and place one in each cellophane bag.

Step 3: I broke the lollipop sticks in half and stuck half a lollipop stick in each brownie.

Step 4: Stack white chocolate pretzels on the lollipop stick. I used 6 for each one.

Step 5: Draw a face on the marshmallow with an edible marker and stick the marshmallow on top of the lollipop stick.

Step 6: Tie with a ribbon and you're done!




These make a cute party favor.  They look adorable displayed in a fun Halloween bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment