Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 Days of Halloween: Day 3

For day three of my 31 Days of Halloween, I attempted to make a One Eyed One Armed Flying Purple People Eater Martini. That wasn't the original name for the drink, but it is supposed to be a purple colored drink and  purple has become a fun new Halloween color in addition to the classic black and orange. I renamed it to make it more themed! Unfortunately mine didn't turn out as purple as I had hoped the first time, more blue actually, but it still tasted really good. For the pictures I added extra cranberry juice to make it more purple.

Ingredients:
3 oz. vodka
1 1/2 oz cranberry juice
1/2 oz Blue Curacao
1/2 oz sweet and sour mix
1/2 oz of 7-up

Pour ingredients in a cocktail shaker and pour in a martini glass. Enjoy!


See the pictures below for what the original recipe which looked more blue looked like. Remember add more red which was the cranberry juice to get the purple look!




No comments:

Post a Comment