Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween Photo Diary

Happy Halloween! In addition to my 31 Days of Halloween complete with crafts and recipes, I just wanted to share a few other fun photos from my Halloween celebrations this year.


I celebrated with two costumes this season. First up was my Sun Drop Girl costume. My friend Sam was the Sun Drop Guy. Unfortunately we didn't get a great picture, we only had cell phones and the spooky lighting made it tough. You get the idea though. Our inspiration came from the now famous Sun Drop commercials. See the short film below to get an essence of the characters. We truly embodied them by dancing around the whole night. I downloaded " Drop It Like It's Hot" to my phone and Sam downloaded "Too Much Booty in the Pants."




I had to show a full length picture too for the full effect.


My next costume was a classic. I went as the Scream killer. This costume was a "sexy" take on the original with a shorter robe and the mask was on a stick like a masquerade mask so I didn't have to wear it the whole night. I paired the shorter robe with black biker boots. I also had a fake knife as an accessory.



Here I am killing Honey Boo Boo. Her costume was fantastic by the way! She had every detail down!



I love picking out costumes for Chloe each year. This one is super cute, mostly because of the treats and candy corn inside the skeleton.


Chloe also got her own Jack-O-Lantern rawhides as a treat!


I found these adorable koozies at the Dollar Tree for only 50 cents each. Love the phrase: Eat Drink and Be Scary!


This "Shot in the Arm" shot glass set was a random find at the grocery store. I don't know why but I loved it! It's a skeleton arm with shot glasses in it. Very fun!


This orange fizz punch is made with ginger ale and an orange fizz packet that came with the cauldron. I added vodka to make it adult. When you first add the fizz packet, it bubbles up and looks super cool. Unfortunately I wasn't ready with the camera in time and it only lasted a few seconds. The end result was delicious orange soda tasting punch though!


No comments:

Post a Comment