Thursday, February 16, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge: Day 28

Somehow I got lost along the way on my 30 Day Photography Challenge. Different obstacles got in my way that forced me to spread out my challenge so that the 30 days weren't consecutive. That wasn't a huge deal but then I got busy with my various other Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine's Day challenges and never finished this one. I usually don't post commentary on my photography challenge, just a simple day, word and photo but since it's been so long, I thought I'd explain a little. I'm down to 3 more days and although it's much later, I'm determined to finish! I got stuck on flowers because, after all, it is winter. Luckily Valentine's Day created an opportunity for me to pick it back up.

Day 28: Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment