Tuesday, September 27, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge

Confessions of a Pam Beasley: 30 Day Photography Challenge Summary

I'm always looking for fun new ideas for my blog. I love discovering new places, products, recipes and crafts and sharing them on here. I'm hoping I'll have more time to discover new things since my work schedule is a little less hectic in the fall and winter. I found this 30 Day Photography Challenge online today. I think it will be a fun 30 Day Blog Series to share with everyone. I did a 30 Day Picture Challenge on Facebook one time but it was a lot of silly things like your favorite band where you just find random pictures online. This one is cool because you actually get to take the pictures each day. I wish I had a fancy digital camera to take super artistic photos but alas I do not. My handy dandy iPhone will have to do. I'm excited to get my creative juices flowing on this project. I will take the first picture tonight to officially begin my 30 Day Challenge. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment