Thursday, September 15, 2011

Texts from Darrell: Make It Rain Marshmellows

So I have a friend. He howls at the moon, he moos at cows and gives imaginary delivery men good tips. "No, no, keep the change." He also has made my day on more than one occasion by sending me the best text messages ever. It happened once, then this morning it happened again. The second awesome text made me think of a new series for my blog, Texts from Darrell. We will start out with two entries right away, the first will be the original text from Darrell followed by the most recent one. Enjoy.

So I'm at work one night, I don't keep my phone on me during games but I decided to stop by my desk just to check my messages. I see this.

July 30, 2011 8:56 PM

I need to find some firebreathing strippers so i can tip them with marshmellows and make s'mores and it'll be the shiit. Do you know where i can find this so i can make it rain marshmellows?

My response:

Best text message ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment