Monday, February 27, 2012

Red Carpet-tini

I saw a couple different recipes out there for a Red Carpet-tini drink for the Oscars. I decided to make my own version based on ingredients I already had. I thought it turned out great. The color looked perfect and it tasted delicious! For my recipe, 1 bottle makes about 6 drinks.

Red Carpet-tini

Ingredients:
Fresh or frozen raspberries- about 3 per drink
1/2 a shot of Grand Marnier in each drink
1 bottle of Pink Prosecco

Basically I took 6 champagne flutes and put 3 raspberries in each glass. I then poured 1/2 a shot of Grand Marnier on top of the raspberries. I used frozen raspberries and let them soak in the Grand Marnier for close to 2 hours. It's up to you how long you let them soak but I definitely recommend letting them soak for some period of time. Having the frozen raspberries thaw in the liquor helped meld the orange and raspberry flavors. Finally, when you're ready to serve the drinks, top each glass with Pink Prosecco.

No comments:

Post a Comment