Monday, March 5, 2012

Red Carpet Hurricane Centerpiece


If you follow my blog, I'm sure you've seen my my hurricane centerpiece which I have updated for various themes and holidays including fall, winter, Valentine's Day and Mardi Gras. Since I was going all out with an Oscar Worthy Bash for the Academy Awards this year, I decided to incorporate my famous fixture into the decorations by giving it a red carpet makeover. Click on fall or winter above to see how to make the basic hurricane centerpiece. Once you have that, you are free to update it to fit whatever theme or holiday comes upon you! To make mine red carpet ready, I simply used red and gold filler mixed with movie themed confetti. The movie confetti included gold stars, white movie tickets, black film reels, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment