Friday, March 30, 2012

7 Days of Shamrocks Summary


I realized that I never got around to posting a summary of my 7 Days of Shamrocks. As always, I had a lot of fun coming up with crafts and recipes to celebrate my favorite holidays. I did have to take my hiatus from this challenge due to a weekend away. Ultimately I was able to pick back up the following week and finish out my 7 Days. St. Patrick's Day has always been a favorite of mine. I always have to enjoy a green beer to celebrate among other things. This year I put green food coloring in Bud Light Lime. I think it looks pretty cool in the bottle with the green logo, Bud Light should definitely considering selling this in March!

Day 1: Shamrock Banner
Day 2: Shamrock Crisps
Day 3: St. Patrick's Day Cocktails: Irish Stout Float and Green Apple Martini 
Day 4: Shamrock Hurricane Centerpiece
Day 5: Guinness and Cheddar Dip
Day 6: Green Beer Marshmallow Pops
Day 7: Homemade Shamrock Shake
BONUS: Girl Scout Cookie Cupcakes




No comments:

Post a Comment