Thursday, March 15, 2012

7 Days of Shamrocks Hiatus

I will be taking a small break in my 7 Days of Shamrocks blog due to the fact that I will be out of town for the next few days. I will pick up with days 5,6, and 7 next week. I understand that St. Patrick's Day is this Saturday, but fortunately it's one of those holidays that is celebrated all month long. I started to see St. Patty's Day bar crawl pictures sprouting up last weekend on Facebook, this weekend is the actual holiday and events like DC's famous Shamrockfest aren't until the following weekend. So hopefully there will still be plenty of green and luck on my side as I finish the final 3 days next week.

Here's a sneak peak of what I'll be making: Green Beer Marshmallow Pops, a homemade version of the famous Shamrock Shake and a special St. Patty's Day cupcake. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment