Sunday, March 11, 2012

7 Days of Shamrocks: Day 1

For day one of my 7 Days of Shamrocks, I decided to make a shamrock banner. I saw a similar idea on {where else but Pinterest} and thought it was cute.



Supplies Needed:
Different shades of green scrapbook paper
Scissors
Stapler
Green ribbon

Start by cutting your paper into vertical strips. I used two different shades of green paper, but the more variety the better. If you have any designs like polka dots or stripes, I think it would just add to the look of the banner.


Next take each strip and fold it in half. Then take the ends and staple them into a heart.

Next take four hearts and then staple them together to make a clover.

Make as many clovers and you'd like, depending on the length of the banner you're trying to make. Finally string them on your ribbon and choose a spot to hang it.


No comments:

Post a Comment