Thursday, March 8, 2012

7 Days of Shamrocks

I love St. Patrick's Day! It is my favorite holiday. Because of this, I wanted to do a 17 Day challenge for St. Patrick's Day but just needed a breather after all of the holidays and events in February. Aside from 17, doing a 7 day one just made sense. It's basically celebrating the holiday with a week's worth of crafts and recipes. Since I'm doing a shorter one that initially planned, I may feature multiple things per day like perhaps a variety of cocktail recipes on one day instead of splitting them up. Since St. Patrick's Day is on a Saturday this year, my blog will run from Sunday-Saturday, the 11-17th. I toyed with doing days of Green but like the way Shamrocks sounded. So stay tuned for 7 Days of Shamrocks...



















No comments:

Post a Comment