Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Monday Morning Flowers: April Smiles

Monday Morning Flowers is a partner of the Trenton Thunder. For each homestand, they send us flowers to display in the women's bathrooms. Their website is http://www.sendingsmiles.com/ which makes me smile. They always do such beautiful displays, often with very unique arrangements. I took a couple pictures of the displays last year but this year I decided to try and take a picture of every one and post them on my blog. Let's see if I can keep up all season long!

April 5-7: 

Monday Morning Flowers

They started off right with the first one. It has a unique variety of flowers including a rhinestone on the sunflowers and a tiny egg in the grass.

April 9-11:

Monday Morning Flowers

For the second homestand, they delivered a beautiful array of purple and white flowers.

April 19-22:


One of my favorite things about a new homestand is a new delivery from Monday Morning Flowers! I absolutely love the bird of paradise flower and the bamboo. There's rhinestones included again as well, can you spot it?

April 24-26:

Monday Morning Flowers

With the weather being a little colder this week, I love that these flowers give off a warm Spring vibe. Daisies are my favorite so the bright orange Gerber Daisy being the center of the display is awesome. 

These last three games wrap up April. Stay tuned for more in May!

Visit Monday Morning Flowers to see how they can help you send a smile today!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks so much for the shout out to our flowers and website. We have really been enjoying doing flowers for the Thunder for the last 6 or so years. :o)

    ReplyDelete