Sunday, April 1, 2012

Eight Days of Easter: Day 1

I almost want to call this series "Eight Days of Peeps" because each day is going to involve Peeps somehow but I like the alliteration of eight and Easter too much to not use it. Since I just got back from spending the weekend in Maryland and Virginia, I wanted to keep it simple for day one.


For the first day, I made a few Peep Pops. To make a Peep Pop, all you need to do is stick a bunny Peep on a lollipop stick. You could probably do it with the chick Peeps as well but the bunny ones just look better on a stick. Add some cute spring colored ribbon to add to the look.

I made them into a cute display by putting the pops in an Easter egg bucket and adding edible Easter grass as filler.

I love the idea of the edible Easter grass but in actuality it doesn't taste good at all. I guess it still makes a decent filler but the edible part could be left up to debate. The display of Peep pops makes a great decoration whether it's at a party, your Easter dinner table or wherever.


No comments:

Post a Comment