Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top Ten Female Responses to Country Music Lines

Whenever I'm listening to country music, I feel like I have responses to the things that the artists are saying. It's been a while since I've done a "Top Ten" list so I decided to compile the best responses to country music lines. Since I'm a female, I decided to specify that these would be the "Top Ten Female Responses" since most guys might not have the same reaction. You'll see what I mean. As usual, my top ten is in no particular order.



Yes Brad Paisley, you can check me for ticks anytime.



Yes Luke Bryan, I will shake it for you.
-I've also seen, "No Luke Bryan, you shake it for me", but who are you kidding ladies, if Luke Bryan asks you to shake it for him, you're going to do it.



Yes Jason Aldean, I would love to go for a ride on your big green tractor.



Shut up Lee Brice. Maybe if you would stop wining about being hard to love, someone might actually give it a shot. Man up.



Yes you should have kissed me guy from Gloriana.



Thank you for the invite Kenny Chesney, I think I will come over.



Thomas Rhett, I'll give you something to do with your hands.



Thank you Hunter Hayes, I do feel wanted.





Eric Church, please quit creepin' and tell me more about how a melody sounds like a memory.



Kip Moore, I agree.

There are probably some others but these are just the songs I thought of.


No comments:

Post a Comment