Tuesday, July 31, 2012

August Rush of Flowers

Monday Morning Flowers always does an amazing job with the arrangements they give the Trenton Thunder to put in the women's bathrooms. Check my blog to see past months. Based on the way this latest series falls, the first flowers of August are also the last of July. I went ahead and just decided to start a new blog for August with them.

July 31-August 2:




Before being brought up to the bathrooms, these arrangements were sitting on my desk for a few minutes. Multiple people walked by and commented on how beautiful they were! The bamboo gave them a very tall, slender look and the pretty colors of the flowers and fruits worked together beautifully to give them a feel of a tantalizing orchard. We have four more series in August and then potential playoffs in September so I can't wait to see what else Monday Morning Flowers has in store for us this season.

August 7-9:





Beautiful, sunny colors and flowers this series. I love the mixture of yellow and white with the hint of purple. The arch just tops the whole arrangement off perfectly. These have been sitting on my desk all morning making me smile and everyone has walked by and talked about how pretty they are. I'll be sad when they make their way up to the bathrooms but I know they will make women smile this week during games!

August 17-19:



The flower arrangements for the Trenton Thunder's series against Bowie this weekend are filled with breathtaking colors and textures. I love the peacock feathers, Monday Morning Flowers just knows how to give their arrangements that little something extra. 

August 20-22:


The new flower arrangements are once again filled with bring bold colors and I love it. The bright red and yellow flowers blend perfectly with the bright greenery in the arrangements. The bamboo shoots along with the unique red fuzzy flowers give it that unique touch that Monday Morning is known for.

August 27-30:






When the flowers are super tall, I feel like I need to take multiple angles to get every little detail photographed. These arrangements are a great way to say goodbye to the regular season. There is a great chance of the Thunder making the playoffs so hopefully we will have some playoff flowers as well. These final regular season arrangements are packed with bright colors and unique touches including bamboo shoots, colorful leaves, and sparkly wired swirls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment