Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July Sparklers

Our Monday Morning flowers for the next series came a day early. I guess that's what happens when you start a new series on July 4. I'm sure they're closed for the holiday. This is the perfect chance for me to get ahead on my blog though. Game days are always so hectic.

July 4-6:





While I was hoping for some red, white and blue flowers to celebrate the fourth, I still love these new arrangements. The past few times they have used unique containers to display the flowers instead of just the plastic dishes and I love the look of the rustic wood on this one. The peacock feathers and twigs are also a fun touch!

July 7-9:



The days are a little off due to the holiday. We got the first arrangements a day early because I assume they were closed on the 4th which is when our homestand actually started which I guess lead to getting these a day early. No problem because these totally made my day. I love the bright yellow flowers combined with the deep purple ones. Such pretty colors! Then the teal butterflies and bamboo shoots just pull it all together. Loves it!

July 19-22



Sunflowers are the perfect summer bloom! I love the way that these arrangements look like they are straight out of Tuscany! The deep summery orange and yellow colors mixed with the fun grape accents is perfect to picture yourself at a beautiful winery. 

July 26-29:


If I had to give these flowers a name, I would call them "Indian Summer." Just like the last one reminded me of a Tuscan Vineyard, Indian Summer was the first thought that popped into my mind when I saw these. While I know an Indian Summer technically takes place in the fall, these flowers perfectly illustrate one in my mind. The colors have an autumn feel to them and the sunflowers remind me of a hot summer sun. My favorite part of these is the cool sea urchin looking flower at the bottom. I wish I had taken a closer picture of it, super unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment