Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sampleicious: Birchbox Edition: July

I have been excited about the July Birchbox ever since I saw a preview of the box on Birchbox's Twitter feed. This month is a special Glamour edition but beyond that, Glamour chose senses as the theme. The box includes products that you can see it, hear it, touch it, taste it, and smell it. Even just the colorful box sleeve is fun!

List of products:

I haven't had time to try any of the products yet so I will update when I do.

If you've followed my blog in the past, you know I'm forever searching for the perfect moisturizer. The Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint intrigues me. First of all, I love any product that uses the word "luminizing" because I love to sparkle and it sounds magical. The sun-kissed look is always fun as well, especially in the summer, so a tinted moisturizer is great as long as it doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa! The moisturizer comes in 5 different shades, I'm not sure which sample I received. Hopefully it matches my skin tone. It has an SPF of 20 which is perfect for summer. The full size runs for $38 which is a little pricey but if it's a good moisturizer, it might be worth it. I would give this product a touch it and a see it?

Next is Tea Forte minteas. They are sold in 3 packs on the website but the sample was still a full size tin which is cool. I love tea flavored things and these mints are supposedly packed with energy. I'm excited to try them. These definitely fill the taste it quota.

I guess the original beauty blender would fall under touch it. I love the feel of these things. They're so soft! I'm pretty sure I own a blue one, might be a different brand but same concept. These things are great for blending make-up or removing smudges!

The box did not include stila It's Go Time Lip Glaze Trio but it did include one of the three glosses. This looks like a fun sparkly gloss that's perfect to go over any lipstick or to wear alone. Lip gloss could be taste it and see it?

I think this is the second Harvey Prince sample I've had since starting Birchbox. Unfortunately neither have been the one I really want, their pumpkin/lavender scent, but still they're both great. This one is called Hello and is a fun, summery scent. This, of course, is smell it.

Finally, Birchbox included a fun pair of colorful ear buds to cover the hear it sense. I love the look of them, hopefully they are comfy in my ears!

*Birchbox's website decided to go down during this post so I'll update later!


No comments:

Post a Comment