Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4 Days of Red, White & Blue BONUS!

4th of July nails

Check out my amazing Julep 4th of July nail polish. It's so fun with red glitter, blue sequins and silver stars. I didn't put it on my toes because I still have my cute flowers from my pedicure last week but I am currently wearing my red, white and blue sequins flip flops to compensate!

sequins flip flops

Also, maybe I'll try this drink when I get home tonight to celebrate America's birthday!

Confessions of a Pam Beasley: 4 Days of Red, White & Blue BONUS!

Here is my attempt at making the RED, WHITE & SOJU AND THE SOJUICY PINEAPPLE. In the picture above they must have used white cranberry juice but normal red makes more sense for the title. It looks like they made a big drink out of the SOJUICY PINEAPPLE and a RED, WHITE & SOJU shooter but I actually did the opposite. Both drinks were tasty, if you aren't familiar with SOJU, I recommend trying it. It's similar to Saki in taste but where Saki is a rice wine, SOJU is actually a vodka substitute with half the calories. TY-KU always posts cool drink recipes like the one above but don't include portions. For the RED, WHITE & SOJU, I did 1 oz cranberry juice, 1 oz SOJU and then topped with seltzer water (I did not have club soda.) I didn't garnish with a lime due to not having any limes. For the SOJUICY PINEAPPLE, I filled a shooter glass 2/3 of the way with SOJU and then topped it with pineapple juice. 

RED, WHITE & SOJU

SOJUICY PINEAPPLE

Our dinner at work tonight was burgers and dogs. Very fitting for the occasion.



Since we have to wear closed toed shoes for games, I had to come up with a creative way to stay themed with my footwear. 

Patriotic Converse


No comments:

Post a Comment