Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Photo Diary: New York, New York & some other stuff

While the team has been on the road, I've had a very busy week. I figured it was a good time to do another photo diary of what I've been up to this past week.


On Tuesday, I was fortunate enough to get two tickets to see Spiderman on Broadway. I haven't seen a Broadway show since Spamelot so I was very excited. The show did not disappoint. It was a lot of fun with the different stunts and the lead guy, Reeve Carney, did a fantastic job as Peter Parker.


So after not having gone to New York City for about two years, I ended up going two days in a row. On Wednesday, I went with some girls from work to see the Brooklyn Cyclones play at MCU Park. But first, we made sure to stop by the Original Nathan's for some hot dogs and Orangeaid.




Then on Thursday, we had our annual Thunder Front Office vs. Interns softball game. Since this year is the year of the extra innings, it was only fitting that the rubber match game went into extras.


Later that night I enjoyed French Toast shots and karaoke at Sparky's. French Toast shots are quite tasty and they even light them on fire which is totally cool!


On Friday morning I had a much needed mani-pedi date. I love getting designs on my toes. So fun!


Then on Saturday myself and my cousins wonderful bridesmaids pulled together a beautiful bridal shower brunch that we've been planning for many months!


On Sunday, I met my mother at Houlihans for lunch and tried some new delicious fish tacos.


Finally on Monday, I was doing some grocery shopping at Target and came across these awesome limited edition straws from Diet Pepsi. They were free with the purchase of two packs of Diet Pepsi soda.

Games start again tomorrow. No rest for the weary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment