Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sampleicious: BirchBox Edition: November, December and January Boxes

Unfortunately I let too much time go by in my BirchBox Edition again. Last post I made was for 3 months worth of boxes and I seem to have waited long enough to have 3 again. I know I've used a few from my January box but I'm honestly not even sure if I touched the products in November and December so this may be a short blog post.

Products in November Box:

Just looking at the full size products, this is a pricey box of samples.I honestly don't even remember this box so it must have gotten buried in my messy bedroom. I don't think I tried any of the products. I'll try to update when I do, stay tuned....

Products in December Box:

This box is laying out in my room. I have tried the lip gloss a few times. It's nothing special but I like it. I haven't tried anything else yet but am very curious about the masque. You rub it in instead of washing it off. Hope to try soon! Stay tuned...

Products in January Box:

I am obsessed with the face cream. I used up my sample and the full size is a little pricey, maybe one day I can get it. The only other thing I've used so far is the Harvey Prince Skinny Chic perfume. I sprayed it on once or twice running out the door. It smells very nice, not sure if I buy that it gives us energy and curbs cravings but it's worth a shot. I think I love everything Harvey Prince does. 



No comments:

Post a Comment