Friday, January 25, 2013

King of the Nerds Contestant Questionaire

I might be slightly obsessed with the new show "King of the Nerds" on TBS. I was browsing the show's website and came across this questionnaire that they asked all the contestants. I may not be an obvious nerd, not a huge gamer or math or science lover, but I feel like I'm a nerd at heart and definitely have my nerdy moments in so many other ways! For example, actually taking the time to complete this questionnaire myself.

Contestant Questionnaire:

1. Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead or Battlestar Galactica: Game of Thrones.

2. World of Warcraft or Call of Duty: Neither.

3. Math or Science: Neither but if I had to choose, Science.
4. Edison or Tesla: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

5. Asteroids or Ms. PacMan: Flicky.

6. Favorite Superhero: Spiderman.

7. Favorite VideoGame: Super Mario Brothers.

8. Favorite TV Show: Friends.

9. Favorite Movie: Life as a House.

10. Favorite Musician or Band: Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney

11. If you have a pet (what they are and what their name is): Chloe (Boston Terrier-Pug mix)

12. The one celebrity/icon (past/present) you would have wanted on your team on the show: Mayim Bialik

13. Aliens – Exist or Myth: Doubt it.

14. Favorite Game Show: Family Feud.

No comments:

Post a Comment