Thursday, October 6, 2011

Love is Louder Project Continued

 

Today I received my Love is Louder merchandise in the mail. T-shirt, stickers, Sharpies, tattoos and a notebook.

I love the t-shirt, it's so soft and comfy and I can't wait to wear it with such a beautiful message on it.


 

I plan to use the Sharpies to help spread the message of Love is Louder, the notebook being one of the many blank canvases waiting to be filled with love.

For the first page I chose to use single words to show what Love is Louder than.


I'm hoping to get guest artists to help me find inspiration to fill the blank pages of the notebook.

I have some thoughts about the tattoos and stickers, stay tuned to see what happens when the world realizes that Love is Louder.

See: Love is Louder Project

No comments:

Post a Comment