Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Costumes Through The Years

In honor of Halloween, here are some costumes I have done the past few years. As a bonus, I've added Chloe's costumes because who can't resist a cute dog in a costume?

I was Red Riding Hood in college, my friends Stephanie and Jackie were boxers!

In 2007 I was a Sailor Girl.

In 2008, I was Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney Todd. This was also mine and Gary's first Halloween together, he was Sweeney Todd.

 In 2009, I went for an Alice in Wonderland theme. I was the Queen of Hearts one night and then Gary and I were Alice and the Mad Hatter the second night.

In 2010 I channeled my inner rockstar by being Ke$ha.

This year I was a unicorn for my first costume, I'm pictured with Melissa and Stephanie who were a gypsy and the party police!

 For my second costume, I was bit and transformed into a vampire!

 Chloe's Costumes
In 2009, Chloe was a buzzing bumble bee.
In 2010 Chloe was an appealing banana.

This year Chloe is just a squirrel looking for a nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment