Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall is my Favorite

I'm excited to celebrate fall in so many different ways! I will have a few different blog series going on. Every year I do a "Fall in Love with Pumpkins" series where I try to sample as many different pumpkin items as possible. Check out my Fall in Love with Pumpkins and Fall in Love with Pumpkins 2k11 for past treats. I already started Fall in Love with Pumpkins 2k12 by getting homemade pumpkin pancakes at a local diner in Morrisville, Pa called the Squirrels Nest.

Something new I'm doing this year is a Fall Bucket List. I've found a few but I'm going to attempt to check everything off the list of one I found. If it's successful, maybe I'll try different ones in future years.

I am also hoping to do some more fashion posts as I am excited to start wearing boots again!

There is also lots of football games to watch! I'm always ready to try some new tailgating or homegating ideas such as these ideas from my Super Bowl post last year.

Finally, I will be doing some type of Halloween daily challenge. Last year I did a few Halloween related posts including a series on DIY Halloween Costumes. This year I am going to do my classic format which I started with my 25 Days of Christmas. Since Halloween is on the 31st of October, I may try to do 31 Days but we shall see.

Stay tuned and Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment