Friday, September 28, 2012

Beer Cheese Dip

I found this Beer Cheese Dip on Pinterest and thought it would make a great tailgating item. It didn't specify which type of beer to use so you can get creative. I used my favorite, Hazed and Infused which is hoppy and delicious. It tastes great in the dip. I would recommend picking a more flavorful beer like this as opposed to a light tasteless one like Bud Light or Miller Lite.

Ingredients:
2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup beer
1 envelope ranch dressing mix
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (the original recipe called for 2 but I added one and thought it was enough)

Step 1: Beat the first 3 ingredients until blended
Step 2: Stir in cheddar cheese
Step 3: If dip is to thick add a little more beer, I added a small extra pour

Ritz Football crackers make a fun option to eat with the dip for your tailgate.


No comments:

Post a Comment