Thursday, September 20, 2012

Creative Cocktails: Irish Trash Can


I love discovering fun new drinks. Last night, while out for karaoke, I saw a guy get a drink that looked like a version of a Corona-Rita, except it was blue and had a Red Bull tipped upside down in it instead. Intrigued, we asked the bartender what it was. She proceeded to introduce us to the Irish Trash Can. It's similar to a Long Island in the sense that it is multiple liquors mixed together. I decided to google how to make one. Below is a recipe I found online. I'll have to try to make my own sometime! Fun stuff!

Ingredients:
1/2 oz gin
1/2 oz light rum
1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz peach schnapps
1/2 oz blue curacao
1/2 oz triple sec
1 can Red Bull

Fill a glass with ice, add all the liquors and stir. Turn a full can of Red Bull upside down in the glass. It will float and slowly seep down into the glass turning the mix green, hence the name.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment