Friday, November 2, 2012

Tastes of Fall: Samuel Adams Octoberfest Milkshake


I had an amazing Octoberfest Milkshake at Red Robin a while back. I thought it might be easy enough to make myself so I gave it a shot.

Ingredients:
5 scoops vanilla ice cream
1 1/4 cup Samuel Adams Octoberfest
Caramel Sauce
Whipped cream

Put ice cream and beer in a blender until smooth. Drizzle caramel sauce in a pint glass and pour milkshake in. Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce.

I'm not sure if Red Robin used anything in addition to these ingredients. Mine didn't taste as good as theirs but it was still decent. I'm really not sure their measurements and exact ingredients so I couldn't expect to get it exact. I also had the two about a month apart so I can't remember exactly how theirs tasted.

Red Robin's Version:


My Version:


No comments:

Post a Comment