Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall Bucket List: Candy and Nature


To be honest, at this point in the season, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to complete everything on this fall bucket list. I'll still do my best until winter rolls around, but it may be too late for a few of these things.


Being an adult with no kids of my own, and I don't live near any of my friends who have kids, I didn't really have the opportunity to go trick-or-treating. I still checked off the box though because I did the "adult with no kids" version which was to buy candy at 30% off the day after Halloween! It counts, right?


I also was able to check off "nature walk" complete with pictures! From an iphone camera, which is the same as a camera! It was a beautiful day on Sunday and Gary and I took Chloe for a walk at Neshaminy State Park. Some of the leaves were absolutely beautiful!




I'll post another blog if I check anything else off my list, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment