Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Week!

Anyone who knows me knows I like to be themed! There are a few movies that I like to watch every year including It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and Double Double Toil and Trouble (which I actually haven't watched in years but plan to this year). Then I always like to watch a few scary/creepy movies because I'm not normally a fan of these but it's a fun tradition during "Halloween Week." This year we went to see Saw VI in theaters and Gary got The Shinning and Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. We may rent something or watch something else if we have time but a lot is going on this week! Monday Night Football is a classic NFC East matchup this week, the Redskins v. Eagles. Then on Tuesday, I am going to try and convince Gary to go to the PUMPKIN PATCH and hopefully we can have fun doing some pumpkin carving. Then on Wednesday it is GAME 1 of the World Series!!!! Yankees v. Phillies: Liberty Series or I-95 Series. Whichever you prefer. Then on Thursday it's Game 2 of the World Series AND Virginia Tech v. North Carolina - the Hokies desperately need redemption after losing to GA Tech :-( I will be switching back and forth that night! Then going out in Philly Friday and Saturday night! Woot! My new costume this year is Alice from Alice in Wonderland. Gary is going to be The Mad Hatter. I guess we'll do those Saturday night since Gary probably isn't going out Friday. That means I need to decide whether to wear my Alice costume twice or if I should pull out an old costume of mine for Friday night! I had a cute Scottish outfit I wore at the MD Ren Faire this year which no one really got to see due to the terrible weather, I was covered in a jacket and a pancho the whole time, but somehow I have misplaced the hat so I'm not sure if I can pull off the complete look without it! I guess I will decide soon what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment