Friday, May 17, 2013

Trader Joe's Checklist Round 2!

I was finally able to make another trip to one of my favorite stores: Trader Joe's! As I did before in this post, I listed the items and described them. There's always so many choices, I'm trying to get new and different items each time. Also, unlike the one in PA, this one sells alcohol so I was finally able to purchase the infamous "2 buck chuck" which is now "3 buck chuck." I'm interested to try this TJ's exclusive wine by Charles Shaw. I bought 3 different types.

Sundried Tomatoes:

Salmon Patties:

Greco-Roman Pizza: This pizza was absolutely amazing. It had all the best toppings including feta cheese and Greek olives. MMMMMM!

Vege Gyoza: These are vegetable pot stickers and they were quite delicious dipped in soy sauce. I made them in the microwave but there were a few different ways to cook them.

Herb Roasted Sliced Turkey: This was one of those items I got last time but it was so good I had to get it again!

Hard boiled eggs: This is a 6 pack of hard boiled eggs already peeled, how convenient!

White Bean and Basil Hummus: Truly amazing hummus! They have so many different hummus flavors and options, I can't wait to try them all so I can start repeating.

Organic Baby Spinach leaves: Always a tasty choice when making a salad.

TJ's Red Salsa: I used this in a 7-layer dip but it was delicious.

TJ's Greek Yogurt: I'm a big fan of Greek yogurt and TJ's does not disappoint  it's very creamy and smooth and offers a variety of flavors.

Beef Broth:

Creamy tomato and basil sauce: Very tasty pasta sauce. I used it with the lobster ravioli mentioned below and then with bow-tie pasta and turkey meatballs.

Lemonade and Tea Organic: This is a very refreshing beverage, an organic Arnold Palmer.

Pear champagne salad dressing: This is a tasty and delicious salad dressing. It's light and refreshing on top of any fresh veggies and lettuce. I think it would also make a great sauce for fish.

Lobster Ravioli: Very delicious! I used some of the creamy tomato and basil sauce on here.

Whole wheat slims:

Organic popcorn with olive oil: A great snack!

Beef rolls dog treats: Another item I just had to buy again for Chloe. She really likes them!

Habanero Lime tortilla: Yet another item that was too good to not get a second time.

TJs salt pretzels with peanut butter:

Pita chips with sea salt: Went great with the white bean and basil hummus.

PBJ chocolate bar with raspberry jelly: Amazeballs! Tastes like a pbj sandwich with chocolate!

Tortilla chips with quiona and black beans: A great alternative to regular tortilla chips. They taste great on their own and also with guacamole and salsa.

Josephsbrau prost lager: A okay beer, nothing too spectacular.

Charles Shaw Sauv Blanc, Shiraz and Cabernet: Decent for the price, it's tough to beat a drinkable wine for $3.

Spring bouquet: Beautiful bouquet of daisies for a good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment