Saturday, December 3, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 3

For day 3 of my 25 Days of Christmas challenge, I duplicated the centerpiece I made for Thanksgiving by replacing the fall colored leaves with blue, white and silver snowflakes to make it the perfect centerpiece for all winter long. You can get all the supplies you need at the dollar store and Wal-mart for a $5 piece of art!

Supplies Needed:
Hurricane vase
Candlestick holder
Candle in a jar
Snowflakes (I used a couple packs of confetti I got at Wal-Mart, they were plastic and fit perfectly!)
Hot glue gun

You simply glue the hurricane vase to the candlestick holder. You then place the candle inside the vase. You can glue the candle in there but I prefer not to so you can easily replace the candle with a new one when it burns down.

Once you have your basic centerpiece, you can add the snowflakes or other holiday themed item to make it pretty.

For my fall one I only  had one package of fall leaves table scatter and I thought it might look better with two packages so this time I made sure to get two packs of  the snowflakes. As I said for the fall one and now proved with this one, you can make this centerpiece themed for all occasions by changing up the decoration inside. Have fun and get creative!

See my fall version here.

No comments:

Post a Comment