Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sampleicious: Birchbox Edition

If you love samples as much as I do, then you'll love Birchbox! I originally read about them in Cosmo a while ago but kept forgetting to look into it. Then one day when browsing Facebook, I noticed an ad for Birchbox on the sidebar of my page. I remembered the name and immediately clicked on the link to check it out. Birchbox has a great subscription where, for $10 a month, you get a box filled with deluxe samples of their top products. If you like any of the samples, you can purchase full size ones through the website.  Check them out now at birchbox.com.

I joined a couple months ago and just received my second box in the mail. I meant to start blogging with my November box but never got around to it. My first Birchbox blog will feature both my November and December boxes, then after that I hope to keep up with blogging monthly for each individual box. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment