Friday, September 30, 2011

Love is Louder Project


Do you ever get inspired by something simple? I am a big supporter of To Write Love On Her Arms, a non-profit organization that exists to provide support for people who suffer from depression, suicidal thoughts, cutting, addiction, etc. I think their message is really simple and beautiful. Today they introduced me to an even simpler concept, Love is Louder. It is the one year anniversary of this powerful movement, http://loveislouder.com/ They are encouraging their supporters to tweet using the hash tag #loveislouder as well as share art on their Facebook page. I'm really inspired by this concept, so much so that I decided to take advantage of their $18 deal on a Love is Louder shirt to help support the movement. While purchasing the shirt I noticed they had sharpies, notebooks, stickers and temporary tattoos as well. This gave me a great idea for a new project. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment